S P Environmental Services Ltd provide bespoke Legionella Risk Assessments from as little as £99.99 across the UK. We cover from small residential buildings to large scale industrial sites.
Our comprehensive and compliant Legionella Risk Assessments include identification and evaluation of all potential sources of risk associated with Legionella in your water supply. If you choose not to follow Health and Safety guidelines and do not carry out a Legionella Risk Assessment to cover the water services in your premises then you may be exposed to litigation and potential prosecution should a situation arise.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers or people in charge of their premises must have a Legionella Risk assessment carried out on their premises that complies with HSE ACoP L8 and HSG274 guidelines.
A City & Guilds qualified Legionella risk assessor will attend your property and carry out a survey, this will include:
- Trace of all pipework configurations and water sources
- Identification and inspection of all site assets
- Water Temperatures taken across the whole site
- System materials checked to ensure compliance with WRAS (The latest water fitting regulations)
- Control scheme recommendation against identified risks
- Photography of all sites assets and risk areas
- Detailed schematic identifying each asset including risk areas
The Risk assessment must be regularly reviewed, especially when reason to believe validity has expired. An indication of when to review the assessment and what to consider should be recorded.
Upon completion of your Legionella risk assessment the document is typed up and issued to you, either by hard copy or electronically depending on your requirements, this includes:
- HSE inspection approved certification of Risk Assessment
- Recommendation summary outlining Risk areas
- Summary of findings and recommendations for review
- Overall Risk rating with our unique scoring system
- Detailed schematic showing assets of the water system
- Asset reports for future monitoring of the entire system
For a free consultation please send a request by clicking here or alternatively you can call 01543 574208
Whatsapp Business Contact
S P Environmental Services has set up a WhatsApp Business contact, we understand that whilst looking for a qoute you might not be at your computer, have time to call. We have set up our WhatsApp Business contact number for ease of quoting. All you have to do is save the below number in phone as S P Environmental Services and send over the deatils of the works you require quoting. It's always best to include as much information as possible such as:
- Site Address
- Works Required
- Company Name
- Specific job requirments (samples etc)
Our WhatsApp Business number is
+447583611867 (This line is open 24/7)